YAY!!!! Congratulations on your up coming wedding! I know it’s a LOT of planning but well worth it in the end. You are here because you want to have a Bridal Boudoir Session but you don’t know where to start! First thing’s first, your photographer may offer this type of photography as an add on, but do you really want someone who doesn’t specialize in it? I mean, you wouldn’t get your flowers from your caterer, even though they “can” help you with it, right? You want someone who specializes in Boudoir, who knows how to pose you and deliver your best self possible! Plus, not to knock wedding photographers, but let’s be real, you aren’t going to see those pictures for a WHILE!
Find a boudoir photographer you can connect with, be friends with, and can laugh with. Boudoir, after all, is all about feeling comfortable and looking gorgeous! If you are not comfortable, it’s not the right fit. So once you find that special photographer (who specializes in it), what do you need? Let me help you!
As a Boudoir Photographer, I have seen a lot of things come through here and I know what makes an exceptional Bridal Boudoir Session, so here we go!
Bridal lingerie or white lace panties + veil are gorgeous!
1. Bring anything and everything you THINK you might like to be photographed in. A good photographer will spend time with you on your wardrobe, but it does help to show your photographer what you have. Think anything lace, “Bride” tank top, something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new.
2. Your wedding ring (cleaned and polished)
3. Is there a special necklace you plan to wear during your wedding? If so, bring it!
4. Your wedding shoes. You are going to want to show off those beauties!
5. Your wedding veil of course!
6. Any accessories, such as a fan you may use in your wedding, a garter, a love note or sign
A little bit of planning goes a LONG way! If you need any help during your session, Julie at Adore la Vie is here to to guide you the entire way of your boudoir experience!
Let me know if you have any questions! I’d love to speak with you!
Adore la Vie