Having done MANY boudoir sessions, there are for sure 5 things that will make your experience kick ass! A lot of it will be your excitement and things you can’t control, like lighting, posing, camera angles – all of which I am responsible for, however there are a few things you can do to help make the experience tailored to you!
1. Try on your outfits before your session. You should love the way you look in them and not feel self-conscious. There are many times when clients come in with items that do not fit well and knowing that ahead of time is key to your comfort.
2. Pack a suitcase. If you think you might want to bring it, JUST BRING IT! My clients bring a giant SUITCASE full of goodies! I’d rather you bring something that means something to you, and not wear it then not to bring it and wish you had.
3. Do you have that signature lip color? If so, yes absolutely bring it! Even though hair and make up are included in your sessions, your favorite lipstick shade will make you feel your best!
4. Do you have a bold, bright or fun pair of heels? Pack those too! Ladies LOVE shoes! Bring what you think will make you feel and look your best! It’s okay if they aren’t comfortable, you won’t be standing for too long!
5. Don’t forget your toes! Get those finger and toe nails polished a few days before your session! You don’t want to see chipped nails in your images nor do you want to see unkempt toe nails! You will love the way your images look when you are fully put together!
SO, plan ahead and make sure you play your part in your experience!
Let me know if you have any questions! I’d love to speak with you!
Adore la Vie